That’s a lot of notes. Let’s all date each other. Everyone get into groups of two.
Let’s do the math then.
with 841,518 reblogs that would be 420,279 couples.
everybodys dad has a weird obsession with something
“how did you lose your virginity?”
this post though
I’m horny like 90% of the time..the other 10% I’m sleeping
i hope i randomly get super hot in the next year or two and everyone is just like “oh shit”